"Let's kick cancer's booty and take some names."

LORD, after this suffering, let it be said that what has happened to me has really served to advance the gospel. As a result, make my Savior clear to all those around me. Because of my suffering and willing perseverance, cause others to be encouraged to speak the Word of God more courageously and fearlessly.
(Phillippians 1:12-14)

About Me

God is walking with me. This I know.

Followers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Follow Up from 3rd Surgery

Praise God that He still takes us out of the mouths of lions. No cancer in the surrounding tissue! WOOHOO!!! All the tissue he took out last week contained no cancer cells.

Dr. Cooper is sending me to 2 oncologists the last week in July. One is Dr. Denise Yardley, who is a medical oncologist, and Dr. Hunt, who is a radiology oncologist.

If I understand correctly, Dr. Yardley will go over my chemo options and Dr. Hunt will go over my radiation options. I will have chemo first, then radiation, but will know with certainty once my appointments roll around.

So.........no more doctor's appointments until I get back from vacation. I have 6 days of work left, then we're off to PCB with my sister and her family. I'm soooo ready for that break. I don't plan on doing anything except plant my chair and my toes in the sand. No swimming for 3 weeks, but that's ok. As long as I can stick my feet in the water, I'm good.

Hugs to all! -




No comments:

Post a Comment