"Let's kick cancer's booty and take some names."

LORD, after this suffering, let it be said that what has happened to me has really served to advance the gospel. As a result, make my Savior clear to all those around me. Because of my suffering and willing perseverance, cause others to be encouraged to speak the Word of God more courageously and fearlessly.
(Phillippians 1:12-14)

About Me

God is walking with me. This I know.

Followers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Bracelets





OK......I know I'm a crappy photographer. And I'm very late in getting this post up.
Anywho......my very sweet brother-in-law, Josh, and his wife Val, had these awareness bracelets made up for me. On one side they say "All Things New" and on the other is the scripture address Jeremiah 29:11 (I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future).

From the picture you MIGHT be able to see that they are caramel colored and the writing is dark pink.

If anyone would like a bracelet, please let me know and I will send you one. I feel like these aren't just for me, but for anyone who wants a reminder that God does, indeed, make all things new and He has a plan for each and every one of us.

So......shoot me an email (candy819@me.com) or post a reply to this post with your address and I'll get one in the mail to you.

Tomorrow is my follow up visit with Dr. Cooper. I should be getting a pathology report on this visit, to see exactly what stage the cancer is in and type of cancer. That will determine my therapy from this point forward.

I cannot thank you all enough for the prayers, cards, facebook messages and good thoughts as we walk this road. I have been greatly encouraged.

More tomorrow after my visit! Have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment