"Let's kick cancer's booty and take some names."

LORD, after this suffering, let it be said that what has happened to me has really served to advance the gospel. As a result, make my Savior clear to all those around me. Because of my suffering and willing perseverance, cause others to be encouraged to speak the Word of God more courageously and fearlessly.
(Phillippians 1:12-14)

About Me

God is walking with me. This I know.

Followers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Dr. Mark Cooper

Still no news on tumor #2, but I'm waiting patiently and hoping to hear something today.

A lot of people have asked me about my doctor. I really like him. And I've heard other people say they've heard good things about him.

Here are some comments I found in an article about him:
"Dr. Mark Cooper is the genuine article. Cooper specializes in fixing humans."

"Cooper enjoys working with breast cancer patients."

Cooper says, "They are so completely 'deer in the headlights' when they hear the word cancer. I get to alleviate some of their anxiety and take care of them."

"Cooper spends most of his day-to-day time with breast cancer patients and 'that can be very time consuming, which most people don't like, but I really do.' "

From Dr. Donna Scudder, General Internist: "Dr. Cooper is particularly good at meeting the emotional concerns of women who find a lump or have an irregular mammogram. He is a fine general surgeon, but his gift is helping breast cancer patients navigate the emotional concerns of their diagnosis."

Medical Oncologist Dr. Nancy Peacock says, "Mark Cooper is incredibly gentle with each of his patients and is technically exceptional."

Sounds like I'm in pretty good hands. Thank You, God, for Dr. Cooper.

1 comment:

  1. Candy, half this battle is having doctor's you trust. I am so glad you found one. Remember we are waiting along with you, if you need to vent any frustrations I have willing ears, and broad shoulders. I love you.

    ReplyDelete