"Let's kick cancer's booty and take some names."

LORD, after this suffering, let it be said that what has happened to me has really served to advance the gospel. As a result, make my Savior clear to all those around me. Because of my suffering and willing perseverance, cause others to be encouraged to speak the Word of God more courageously and fearlessly.
(Phillippians 1:12-14)

About Me

God is walking with me. This I know.

Followers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More Waiting....


I had another mammogram and ultrasound today for tumor #2. It is extremely small, which is good. But on the other hand, it was so small they weren't sure they were looking at the correct spot on the ultrasound.

I am having a biopsy tomorrow. When they perform a biopsy, they put a 'marker' in the spot, so that when you have another mammogram and they see something suspicious, they can see the marker and know that it has already had a biopsy. Once the marker is in place, I will have another mammogram, then those pictures will be compared to the breast MRI. The breast MRI is where tumor #2 showed up. The comparison will make certain they are in the right spot.

Confusing? Tell me about it!

Anywho........biopsy tomorrow and then Dr. Cooper should have the results on Friday. I'm hoping to hear from him then. Treatment marching orders will hopefully follow.

Speaking of Dr. Mark Cooper, I have had several people I know tell me they've been his patients and they've all said good things about him. But today, I had another doctor tell me I was in good hands with him and that he was one of the best in town. I've always liked him, but it's comforting to hear it from another doctor.

So....more waiting.
But in the meantime, I'm headed to the Predators playoff game tonight with my favorite sister who happens to be my best friend, Angie!

Hope everyone has a great day! I am so thankful for you all and may God bless you richly!!

1 comment: